Some say Eaton Hill is one of the best places to improve your Golf in the UK. Situated amongst the Cheshire hills, a place where you can practice in peace and tranquility.
Located on the top of Eaton Hill in the borough of Tarporley Cheshire our picturesque driving range boasts a 25 mile panoramic view of the Cheshire, Staffordshire and North Wales countryside featuring three historic castles.
The range has covered bays featuring high quality mats with additional grass tees together with a practice bunker , a chipping green area, various outfield targets and high quality two piece balls.
In July 2019 the range was used for 4 consecutive days as the main practice facility for the PGA Europro tournament at the Macdonald Portal Championship course. The 156 professional tournament players used mainly the grass tee areas from 6am to dusk for all 4 days.
- 25 balls for £1.00 via an automated dispenser
- Preloaded ball credit digicards available for purchase at the range
- Opening hours – 365 days a year (Daylight hours only)
- Toilet facilities and free parking on site
- My centrally located teaching bay is a large and private bay featuring a carpeted floor, various mirrors. a putting green, product displays and information boards